ACCEPTED _Skertex_ App

Status
Not open for further replies.
About You:
✦ What is your in-game name?
_Skertex_

✦ What is your Discord tag? (i.e X Randomness#6801)
Creader767 #5345

✦ What is your timezone?
Indochina Time

✦ How old are you?

✦ Do you have a working Discord mic?
Yes, but I don't like to talk.

✦ Can you speak any other languages?
I am currently learning to speak Thai.

Staff Related Questions (Minimum of 3 sentences required)

✦ Do you have any past experience with staffing? Be detailed.
I have not had that much staffing experience. Although I have not had much staffing experience I know many commands that come with staffing. The closest thing I've had to staff is being a HEAD builder for a kitpvp map. I have seen many videos on staffing for minecraft server so I think I'll have a perception on how to staff on a Minecraft Server.

✦ What makes you stand out from other applicants?
Well, a number of things that I will list now. 1) I'm very dedicated to making a server a very non-toxic, relaxed, and active community. 2) I am a very quick typer which is helpful for a number of things such as,
muting people spamming, or people using anti-knockback or killaura at warp pvp. 2.1) It is also good for messaging other staff if a different staff is abusing. 3) I am a very active member in the community so I have a good understanding of what the community dislikes and likes. 4) My timezone is opposite of EST so I could take the "Night Shift" of the server. 4.1) The reason why taking the night shift is good is because I could catch many auto-clickers and people who do things against the rules whilst afk. 5) I have already contributed so much to the community. 5.1) Examples are that I found a streamer to stream on the server. 5.2) I try to host fun little custom events so the community will be active more. 5.3) I give donations to many people to help them start up their Island.

✦ What do you believe makes a good staff member?
What makes a good staff member is someone who is active with the community and always helping others. Some other qualities that make a good staff member are being very observant to see if anyone is using any mods that give them an advantage over other players (like fly, or auto-clicking). Last thing I feel that makes a good staff member is just being very friendly and a big participant in the community.
(other things to add for being a good staff: being non-toxic, msging staff if your a helper and someone is hacking, and overall watching the server for anybody suspicious.)

✦ If you were accepted, what would you struggle with as a staff member?
I would struggle with questions about skyblock afk grinders because I no clue how to make any of them I just look up tutorials on youtube. Also I would struggle with how to answer questions on how to get money fast and general stuff about skyblock. Last thing I would struggle with is remembering specific dates and times and stuff like that.

✦ Why would you like to be staff on this server?
I would like to be staff to help the community grow as a whole and have more people active on the server. Another reason why I would like to be staff is to keep the community non-toxic and very friendly because sometimes a see things get a little bit toxic. Last reason why I would like to be staff more is for the experience and being able to be part of this wonderful community.

✦ In your opinion, what would make you a good staff member?
Well, I could type fast to ban people which is good. Also I could help the community grow as I've said 100 times over the past 500 sentences. Other things that would make me a good staff member are
being active and contacting head staffs to report any major or even minor bugs.

✦ How active can you be on the server?
School days I can be active about 2.5-6 hours. Weekend I can be active 3-9 depending on what I do with my family it could be more or less. Vacation days I can be active 5-10 hours (some vacations I might not be able to staff). Holidays I can be active 2-4 hours.

Agreements:

✦ If denied, do you agree not to argue with the decision? Why is this important?
I agree not to argue with the decision whether it be success or deny. It is important so that I don' t wreak havoc to other players and the server (Like Ddosing the server, spamming other members of the community, the staff, the server, or the discord server. With random spam). (p.s Idk how to ddos so don't worry haha)

✦ Do you agree not to ask staff to review your application? Why is this important?
I agree to not ask the staff to review my application. This is important so I don't spam or bother the staff.

✦ If accepted, do you agree to follow your responsibilities and duties? Why is this important?
I agree to follow my duties and responsibilities. This is important so I don't wreak havoc on the server or abuse my staff role as to curse out other players or grief their land.

Thank you for looking at my application!

<3

Last edited:

X Randomness

Administrator
Administrator
Hello!
Firstly I would like to thank you for taking the time to apply!
Secondly, I would like to inform you that your application had been Accepted for Interview.
Please message X Randomness#6801 to schedule a time for your interview!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SkyRoyale © 2019

All rights belong to their respective owners